[Recherche Rider] new to french surf

Choix de planche, conseils techniques, school ou solo? ... on vous aide ici!
Règles du forum
Pour une meilleure lisibilité du forum, il vous est demandé de respecter certaines règles. Le non respect des règles entrainera un verrouillage inconditionnel du topic et sa suppression. Bien sûr, un certain niveau d'orthographe et de lisibilité vous seront demandés (comme partout, langage sms proscrit).
- Acheter sa première planche de surf
- Choisir sa deuxième planche de surf
- Obtenir des conseils pour débuter en surf
- Comment faire le canard ? (duck)
Tout sujet faisant doublon avec les 4 sujets ci-dessus sera verrouillé et envoyé à la corbeille
Merci
daveyk86
pétole molle
pétole molle

[Recherche Rider] new to french surf

Message par daveyk86 »

Bonjour,

je m'appelle david et je suis irlandais.je parle un peu francais.so i'm new here and looking to learn the langauge and meet new people. I would like to go surfing in France too so if anyone is passing through Angers and would like company id'e love to come i can also give petrol money and maybe someday repay the favour by bringing you to irlandais for a surf trip.

merci,

david.
jag2803
légère brise
légère brise

Re: new to french surf

Message par jag2803 »

hello and welcome my friend ! :ar: nice place Ireland!
so you'r in Anger right now ?
myself i'm on the Normandie at the moment and i'll soon go down to south west guet some nice waves but not at the moment. i'm sure there'll be someone who 'll be happy to share a space with you
take care david :thx:
Axel
Admin Allosurf
Admin Allosurf

Re: [Recherche Rider] new to french surf

Message par Axel »

the subject is moved to the beginner forum. you can find under Community -> Crews
;-)
daveyk86
pétole molle
pétole molle

Re: [Recherche Rider] new to french surf

Message par daveyk86 »

bonjour jag2803,

Merci pour le gentil message!!.yes i'm living in angers at the moment i moved over with my girlfriend one week ago.i hope to travel the Brittany area soon and look for surf and to view the surroundings.

i hope to catch up with you some time,merci

david
Répondre